This guide will walk you through the process of adding payments to customer accounts manually using the customer accounts screen in Cloud Commerce Pro.
Please see our overview guide of the customer accounts screen for a more general introduction to this area of Cloud Commerce Pro.
1. Admin Centre
From the admin centre in Cloud Commerce Pro, click "My Customers".
2. Customer / Company List
Find the customer you require from the list either by using the search box or using the alphabetised filter along the top.
3. Customer / Company Details
From the customer details screen click "View Accounts".
4. Customer / Company Accounts
On the customer accounts screen, click "Payment" to manually add a payment for this customer.
5. Add Manual Payment
Here you can enter the details of your new payment.
- Select a date, although the current date will always be set as default.
- Choose a payment method from the drop down. If you have integrated card payments enabled, these will display as well.
- Enter a description if you want to make a note of something about the payment to mark it out for future reference.
- Enter the required amount.
Finally click "Pay Now" to save the new payment against this customer.
Once complete, your new payment will show on the customers statement as shown below.
7. Other Customer Accounts Guides
Click the links below for detailed guides on how to use each function of the customer accounts screen.